Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap

My big plans for the weekend did not involve 100+ miles bike rides, goggles and a swim cap, or running shoes. In fact it involved none of that...

1. Friday night I went to Match Box Pizza with my good friend Jill who was up visiting from VA Beach.


2. Sat morning even though our alarm went off at 4am or something like that, I just rolled over and went back to bed as Jason made his way out the door to do the civil war century.  Did I feel jealous, for a split second, but my bed was much to comfy and warm to get out of.

3. I slept in until 8am! 8am! It was great!

4. Jill and I went to Eastern Market and I actually got to enjoy DC for once :)


5. We then went to brunch at Cava where I had the best french toast in the world. Also I have been wanting to go to brunch for months and it was so nice to be able too finally.

6. Jason and I volunteered at the Nations Tri on Sunday. The morning shift. Like having to be there at 4:45am early.

7. It was a lot of fun, but hard work as I worked the swim start calling out people's numbers. Lots and lots of numbers. I had no voice left.

8. After our shift was over we rode our bikes to Haines Point to cheer with fellow DC Tri-ers at mile stop 4 on the run.

9. After a nap, we went to a surprise Bday Party - but I'm not sure if it was a surprise?

It was a great weekend :)
  
Happy Monday All :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I hope that you got your voice back :)

    ReplyDelete