Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Random Facts

1. I don't drink/like coffee, but sometimes wish I did.
 
2. I'm going to go look at tri bikes tomorrow - woot!
 
3. I think it's officially cold weather running season and I'm excited.
 
4. I love wearing boots! They make all outfits look great.
 
5. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
 
6. Jason made me a card for my b-day and he drew me riding a tri bike in aero. It was so cute.
 
 
7. I secretly wish I wasn't running another half marathon this year.
 
8. I won't let Jason turn the heat on in our house.
 
9. I have never cut grass in my life and plan on never doing so
 
10. Actually I hate all yard work and figured living in the city would require none! Boy was I wrong...stupid big tree that leaves fall off of all year!
 
11. I hate when people don't call, text, etc, me back. So annoying!
 
12. My space heater at work stopped working. Why do I even need a space heater at work? Oh yeah they always keep it so cold in here.
 
13. I would love to go back to school to become an architect.
 
14. I can't wait till the Olympics are in the USA again. I went in 96 when they were in ATL and it was such an amazing experience.
 
15. I once ate entire bag of Red Vine licorice in about an hour. Yep my poo was red that day :)
 
16. I only read books when I travel
 
17. I want to go pick up some fabric and try to make a dress for myself
 
18. I miss pole vaulting, but hitting the bar and landing on it hurts like hell.
 
19. I have post -its all over my desk at work
 
20. I drink water all day at work, but suck at drinking it while I'm at home and over the weekends.
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Those racing the MCM.. good luck!

8 comments:

  1. 2) Awesome!!! And talk to them about compact cranks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the opposite of me and my husband. He doesn't want me to turn on the heat! And I am with you on the not mowing grass thing. My husband went out of town for two weeks over the summer and I almost hired someone to come mow. But then it didn't rain so we were all good. :-) You were a pole-vaulter? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I could get through life without mowing a lawn. Then we bought a house and Neil was out of town for a while. Life is unfair :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cold weather running makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never mowed a lawn either. My dad always used to complain about it and I have no desire to ever do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun list! seriously I love the smell of coffee, but cannot drink it!

    I am really good with water at home, but bad at work...probably cause they run me ragged

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the bike search. I love my Felt B16

    ReplyDelete