1. I don't drink/like coffee, but sometimes wish I did.
2. I'm going to go look at tri bikes tomorrow - woot!
3. I think it's officially cold weather running season and I'm excited.
4. I love wearing boots! They make all outfits look great.
5. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
6. Jason made me a card for my b-day and he drew me riding a tri bike in aero. It was so cute.
7. I secretly wish I wasn't running another half marathon this year.
8. I won't let Jason turn the heat on in our house.
9. I have never cut grass in my life and plan on never doing so
10. Actually I hate all yard work and figured living in the city would require none! Boy was I wrong...stupid big tree that leaves fall off of all year!
11. I hate when people don't call, text, etc, me back. So annoying!
12. My space heater at work stopped working. Why do I even need a space heater at work? Oh yeah they always keep it so cold in here.
13. I would love to go back to school to become an architect.
14. I can't wait till the Olympics are in the USA again. I went in 96 when they were in ATL and it was such an amazing experience.
15. I once ate entire bag of Red Vine licorice in about an hour. Yep my poo was red that day :)
16. I only read books when I travel
17. I want to go pick up some fabric and try to make a dress for myself
18. I miss pole vaulting, but hitting the bar and landing on it hurts like hell.
19. I have post -its all over my desk at work
20. I drink water all day at work, but suck at drinking it while I'm at home and over the weekends.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Those racing the MCM.. good luck!