Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Things Thurs: Change is good

1. I used my tri bike in the trainer for the first time last night and it feels a lot different to ride in aero. I think it's going to take some time to get used too. I am hoping that on Sunday I can take her for a spin outside and see how I like it. I'm also hoping I don't crash.

2. A swim coach fixed my stroke last week. So, yesterday that's all I could think about while I was swimming and I felt like I was going to sink. I know it's going to take me awhile to actually swim correctly since I have been doing it wrong for so long. It feels weird and I want to go back to my old way so badly, but I know this is for the better.

3. M signed for swim lessons! Does this mean there may be two triathletes living under the same roof? I sure hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. The tri bike definitely takes a while to get used to, but eventually it will feel just as easy as your road bike!

    How did Jason get the nickname "M"?

    ReplyDelete