Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend with the Fam

This weekend I gave up racing at Philly to spend time with my wonderful family!! I had registered for Philly back in the Spring and didn't realize that it fell on the same weekend. It seems like everyone had a really good time while they were there and raced well. And as much as I wished I was there racing, in my option I always think that family is more important than a race so it was an easy choice for me to make. Plus, I had found a make up race the weekend before that went more than just awesome!
 
Anyhow, my parents and aunt/uncles came down from Ohio to visit their sister (my aunt obviously) in Fredericksburg for her birthday. It was a short visit of just Saturday and Sunday, but it was so nice to see everyone!!! I wish I could transplant everyone to this area so I could see them all the time :) I didn't have a chance to upload any my pictures from the weekend, so no pictures for the post.
 
We got home around 1ish yesterday and as much as I would have loved to take my new baby for a spin I had a bigger task at hand....cleaning out our shed to make room to fit 5 bikes in it!!! Mission accomplished!!! Now I just need a security camera with an alarm on our shed. Or I just really wish our house had a basement to store our bikes in.
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment