1. Right now I'm on the up in the air training plan and I don't know what I want to do next week? I will be traveling to Ohio on Tues. to go see my family and I know I will be packing my running shoes and my swim suit, but I'm not sure how often I will get either one in. But the plan is to run 3 times next week and swim at least 2 times. The pool I plan to swim at opens at 5am (yikes I have never swam this early) but I think it will be a good time to go because my family will not even know I'm gone since they will be all warm still in their beds. Jealous.
2. I talked to my sister and said I might also bring my bike and bike trainer home and she laughed at me and thought it was a ridiculous idea. She had a better idea and said that if I'm going to the rec center to swim, that I can just spin on a bike there. Very true, but I still want kindof want to bring my bike even though I have barely been using my trainer. As of matter of fact, I need to come up with some good trainer workouts so I don't die of boredom on the thing. At the very least I am somewhat getting used to riding in the aero position even though I know it won't be so easy to ride outside.
3. I can't wait to eat some Christmas cookies! I actually have not eaten any yet this holiday season which is so sad.
4. I wanted to make up the 12 days of a tri - mas. I thought it would be so cute, however I'm not very creative and couldn't come up with anything witty.
5. Why I am at work today? I want my break to begin now :)
Happy Holidays Everyone :) I hope you have a great one!