1. I have always struggled with my body image. This week is no different. I have been feeling like a big blob
2. I need to add back in strength training into my routine. This will make me feel better about myself.
3. I can't remember the last time my alarm went off and I didn't feel tired
4. I wish strawberries and blueberries were in season
5. I have never been snow boarding/skiing. Every year I say I will try and every year I never go.
6. I am lazy and need to clean my house more
7. I would love to live out of the states for a couple of years
8. The apples I bought this week are bad, but I still have three more to eat.
9. I'm still thinking about joining g-town law's gym for their pool. They are right next to my office building. it would make life easy. But I'm cheap.
10. M surprised me with a new cat calendar yesterday. This made me really excited because I needed a 2012 one for my office.
11. I would have rather been surprised with a real kitten :)
12. I can never find my license. I don't know why I don't just kept it in my wallet.
13. I used to love purses and still do, but lately I just make M carry everything I need and don't carry one.
14. I like that M pays every time we go to dinner. But then I look at our checking account and remember that we have joint checking.
15. I'm still scared to death of open water swimming and 2.4 miles seems like forever in a day to me!!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!