Friday, March 23, 2012

Random Friday


1. I wish I didn't implement the no drinking rule until after ironman because it's so nice out today. All I want to do when I get off work is sit on my porch and have a beer.
 
2. I wore compression leg sleeves for the first time today and loved them.
 
3. I did not own a foam roller until yesterday. Man have I been missing out
 
4. Yesterday during our company training they were talking about drug addiction. When describing the symptoms of addiction they described my addiction to triathlons perfectly.
 
5. Why does it have to be sunny and nice all week then rain on the weekend. WTF weather.
 
6. I rode in the morning in the dark at 6am for the first time this season on thurs. It wasn't so bad
 
7. My pool is closed today which means I get to go home today and do nothing. Ok well I still have to strength train
 
8. Avocados are like my new favorite food.
 
9. Going to the Multi-Sport Conference tomorrow. Should be a good time
 
10. I shower before I run in the morning, then run my 50 minutes right into work. Splash my face off and change into my dress clothes. I guess my thinking is at least my hair is clean for the day?
 
11. I still want another cat.
 
12. I can't sleep with socks on
 
13. Jason ordered a wedge for his bike the size of a backpack. I laughed so hard when I opened it yesterday
 
14. I don't really like nuun. It tastes weird to me.
 
15. I need to bring in more snacks to work. I'm starting to get to the point where I'm hungry all the time.
 
Happy Friday All :)
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend 

6 comments:

  1. I totally get showering before the run commute. I am going to start running home from work for my long run - and about to get a camelback for water/ hold stuff like my keys and phone. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No drinking for five months? That's some Ironman level dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to like a couple flavors of Nuun, but then I OD'd on it one day and got a terrible stomach ache. Now I can't even imagine drinking it. My new favorite electrolyte tablets are GU Brew grapefruit. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try implementing the same no drinking rule but I think no more than 1 a week will be more realistic for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a love/hate relationship with my foam roller as well.

    ReplyDelete