Rachel, Karen, Jason, and myself met up in Potomac, MD on Sunday at 7:30am to ride bikes...
Karen had set up a wonderful ride with a rest stop at her Aunt's in Frederick, MD. They were so sweet and had all the food anyone could ask for!
Instead of writing a full recap of how our ride went, I will just write a recap by the numbers ....
* number of cue sheets forgotten: 2
* number of sun burns from cue sheet stuck in shorts legs: 1
* number of times we missed the road we were supposed to turn on: at least 10 times
* number of people who never made it to Karen's Aunt: 1
* number of bacon strips consumed: 4 (by me)
* number of grilled cheeses eaten: 2 (by me)
* number of people who didn't feel like riding back after our rest stop: 3
* number of people who said they were slow and they are actually fast: 1
* number of chains dropped: 1
* number of people to put chain back on: 2
* number of crashes: 1
* number of times we lost Karen: 1
* number of people who laid on the ground at the BP in Poolesville: 1
* number of bugs eaten: 1
* number of feet climbed: 5,400
* number of hills: way to many!
* number of miles ridden: 78
* number of times I thought my bike might tip over going 4-5 mph up hill: greater than 10
* number of people who were not happy that I tacked on extra miles: 1
* number of pizza's eaten after ride: 1
Happy Tues All :)