Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

So this is going to be a very short recap as I'm feeling lazy and all of my pictures are on my other computer. But here's what I did this weekend:  
 
1. My friend Jill was in town for work, so I as able to meet her for lunch on Friday.

At the Navy Mem'l
2. After work, I went to the Nations Tri Expo to pick up my packet pick up and see if they had any cool gear on sale.
 
 
3. My parents arrived later that evening around 10ish and I was so excited to see them!
 
4. Sat. I went to rack my bike, my dad worked on small projects around the house, and we had a nice pasta dinner together.
 
5. Sunday I woke up bright and early for my semi- tri or the bricks of all bricks! The transition area was super muddy, but it was very sunny out. The bike course was crowded and the run had no shade. Even though I felt like death at the finish line and a little sick to my stomach it was a good race.
 
6. After the race we went to Match Box for lunch (my fav) and went to see Planet of the Apes. It was a good movie.
 
Overall it was the perfect weekend. Full race report to come tomorrow.
 
Happy Monday All and great job to everyone who raced this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! I'm looking forward to hearing about your race.

    ReplyDelete