1. I am weather stalking for this weekend and am happy and sad at the same time. On Saturday it calls for about 57 degrees out which means I can do my two hour bike ride outside! No trainer makes me a happy girl :) The sad part of the weather is Sunday. I hope they are wrong because right now it calls for a high of 37 with a rain/snow mix. I have my long run on this day and plan to do some of it with the girls from the off season tri. Blah, obviously I will still run, but I would just rather not do it while it's cold and rainy.
2. I am still not liking my Thursday schedule. I only have a hour to hour and 15 minute bike ride on this day. I don't know why in the world I can't make myself wake up before work to do this? Every time I just turn off my alarm. And let me tell you getting on the trainer around 9:30 at night sucks! Although yesterday it didn't seem so bad as I listened to Pandora and watched project runway all stars. Next week I will try to do this in the morning again, but my guess is I will be doing it at night.
3. I feel like going on a shopping spree. Yesterday I bought two non related tri things on line: a pair of boots (on sale) and a shirt from Nordstrom. Actually shopping online can just be dangerous. Just one click of the mouse and boom, new shiny things show up on your door step. But onto tri things...I am tempted to get a new swim suit, matching bike jersey/shorts, and a hydration system for my bike. I guess the only thing I really need is the hydration system since I only have one water bottle cage and no water bottle for my aero bars yet.
4. I found a cool website a couple of weeks ago and love the tri community on it: http://iamtri.com/ It's a great place to ask questions about IM Louisville and connect with others who are also racing.
5. I am really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! And unrelated to sleep, maybe just maybe I will actually get to painting my hallway in my house since it's a three day weekend :)
Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend :)