1. I have been tired all week even though it's recovery week
2. I am hooked on chocolate chip muffins
3. I look at my training schedule spread sheet a ton of times in a day
4. My eyes basically just shut now a days at 10pm
5. I love the game draw something
6. I still need to paint the ceiling in my kitchen
7. Kiwi bites my toes in the middle of the night, it's annoying
8. I haven't drank in two months. Not sure what I want to do in Vegas next weekend?
9. Jason makes fun of me for my Cleveland accent. I never knew I had one?
10. I still say pop not soda and people in this area always look at me funny when I do.
11. I have this great idea for a post that I want to write comparing gymnastics to tris, but I never write it.
12. I can never remember the date of my wedding. the 18th or the 19th. I know this is terrible.
13. I wish I could remember to send out b-day cards
14. I freak out if I don't have chapstick with me at all times.
15. I love not having to drive to work!
16. I can't wait for my new tri kit and jersey's to come in the mail
17. Just received another bulk order of nutrition. Our house looks like a supply store.
18. I am still not eating enough through-out the day. Usually I am always hungry.
19. I wish we got summer vacation from work like we did for school.
20. I am coaching all weekend at my team's last gymnastics meet of the season! Which means fitting in any workouts will be near to impossible :(
Happy Friday All and have a great weekend :)