Friday, June 24, 2011

It's 5 Things Friday!

Yippy Friday is finally here!

1. I woke up early this morning and met Allison down at Haines Point for some last minute biking miles before my vacation! I wanted to get 30 miles in, but ended up only doing 23 which I guess is close enough, right? I also thought I had all the time in the world this morning, but it ends up that I don't. I thought I would have time to run for about 45 minutes, but yeah not happening. I still had a lot of last minute things to do before leaving at 10:30. (Of course I somehow still had time to blog...go figure).

2. It was one of my gymnast's B-days yesterday she brought it cupcakes for everyone, including her coach! I gabbled it right up, then went for my swim right awards. It's like the cup cake gave me super powers and I had a really good swim! I did a set of the following: 100m, 200m, 300m, 900m, 300m, 200m, 100m. I could have stayed in the pool longer but they were closing in 15 minutes.

3.  I just a hot pocket and a blue raspberry crush for breakfast. I figure since I am going to start my vacation in a bit I miswell start the day off right with some junk food :)

4. I was talking to my mom last night and she told me I am not allowed to talk about swim, bike, or run while I'm on vacation. I was like ..umm..did Jason call you? She said no, but she said she knows me and I need to think about something else and enjoy myself while I'm away. I think I am for sure taking her advice.

5. I am so glad that I don't have to go to work for 2 weeks! I don't talk about my job much at all, but yeah I am really looking forward to a break from it! I did leave my desk a mess yesterday, oh well. My co-workers will just have to deal.

Good luck to all of those who are racing this weekend! I will pretty much be missing from the blog world for the next weeks. So have a wonderful time racing, training, and working while I'm having beers and sight seeing :) See you when I get back! 

5 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN!!! see you when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time and RELAX!! see you when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have such a great trip!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!:)

    ReplyDelete