1. On wed it was raining cats and dogs and I didn't want to ride my bike home. I was scared to leave it in the parking garage, so I brought it up to my cube and had the pleasure of looking at my bike all day on thurs.
2. I finally registered as a USAT member because I'm so sick of paying that stupid $10 fee for all the races! I wish they would reimbursed you for the races you already signed up for.
3. Ever since vacation I have a sweat tooth and want candy, cookies, and ice cream.
4. I didn't get my first cell phone until my jr year of college (02). Yes I'm old.
5. I love cats, but I think everyone already knows that!
6. I hate birds! My parents have had the same bird since I was 7. It's still alive and I still hate it.
7. I love popcorn! I will eat it for dinner sometimes and make myself sick because I always eat too much of it.
8. I have about a million nick names for Jason and never call him Jason except for on this blog or if I'm mad at him.
9. I have to sleep with a cover on, even if it's super hot out, but I always let my feet stick out the end of it.
10. I also have to sleep with a sound machine on.
11. I hate white shoes on guys! When I was single and someone hit on me, if they had on white shoes I didn't give them a chance.
12. I love history but can never remember any of it.
13. I wanted to get married in a castle and make everyone dress up like the 17th century.
14. My first night at college me and my roommate played on our computers. Can we say dorks!
15. If a good song comes on while grocery shopping, I defiantly start dancing.
16. I like the put an "ie" at the end of a lot of my words. Example, chips becomes chipies
17. I hate hearing people sneeze and cough, especially at restaurants.
18. I wish I was truly good at something
19. I used to collect troll dolls as a kid. Man what was I thinking? Those things are so ugly!
20. I peed my pants when I was 12 in a department store dressing room. My mom promised me she wouldn't tell anyone, but I found out when I was 19 that everyone in my family knew!
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend! And good luck if you are racing!