Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wen.

So my bike ride went terrible last night and I don't want to talk about it! Instead  I'm sharing some pictures from my vacation because these make me happy. More from the other countries to come next week.


Copenhagen, Denmark


Copenhagen, Denmark


Porvoo, Finland


Porvoo, Finland


Helsinki, Finland


Square in Helsinki, Finland


Being a nerd in Helsinki


Tallinn, Estonia


Handstand time in Tallinn, Estonia


Look out tower in Tallinn



More of Tallinn



Russian flair in Tallinn


Relaxing


On the streets in Tallinn



Awesome kitten mittens from Tallinn


in Stockholm, Sweden


Swedish Guards


Streets in Stockholm


Ice Bar, Stockholm .. yum!


Building in Stockholm


More streets views in Stockholm


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What happened on your ride?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! And I love the kitten mittens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice bar looks awesome. I love vacation.

    ReplyDelete