Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weekend Plans

It's almost Friday and I am getting excited for the weekend! I have the following planned:
 
1. Do nothing on Friday night besides relax and go to bed early! I love sleep!
 
2. Drive to Cambridge, MD bright and early sat morning for my first ever cycling event, Six Pillars black water tour. I will be riding the 56 mile course. I have no goal besides to finish.
 
3. Stop at the Prime Outlets on the way back from the ride! My favorite store ... BCBG here I come :) Oh how I love shopping. I'm sure Jason will try to out shop me, which seems to be his new favorite thing to do.
 
4. Run my first ever 5k (Dead Man's run) on Sunday morning. Hopefully my legs aren't too sore. For whatever reason I have never signed up for 5k's so I am interested to see what my time will be. I would like to run a 24:00 or below.
 
5. Meet my mother-in-law half way between DC and Charles Town WV and take her out for lunch for mother's day. Which reminds me I need to send my mommie a card since I will not be able to see her :(
 
6. Clean ....umm....yeah ....maybe....I'm messy and HATE cleaning.
 
Happy Thurs All

2 comments:

  1. 56 miles on in Cambridge, MD?! Can we talk about this because I am pretty sure that is the course for the 70.3 I am racing in June! You'll have to tell me all about it!

    I also never run 5ks...24 is fast! Maybe I should sign up for one to see what I can do. Maybe you'll puke at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, have fun on the ride, I looked at it but will be out of town this weekend sadly. And good luck on the 5K!

    ReplyDelete