It's almost Friday and I am getting excited for the weekend! I have the following planned:
1. Do nothing on Friday night besides relax and go to bed early! I love sleep!
2. Drive to Cambridge, MD bright and early sat morning for my first ever cycling event, Six Pillars black water tour. I will be riding the 56 mile course. I have no goal besides to finish.
3. Stop at the Prime Outlets on the way back from the ride! My favorite store ... BCBG here I come :) Oh how I love shopping. I'm sure Jason will try to out shop me, which seems to be his new favorite thing to do.
4. Run my first ever 5k (Dead Man's run) on Sunday morning. Hopefully my legs aren't too sore. For whatever reason I have never signed up for 5k's so I am interested to see what my time will be. I would like to run a 24:00 or below.
5. Meet my mother-in-law half way between DC and Charles Town WV and take her out for lunch for mother's day. Which reminds me I need to send my mommie a card since I will not be able to see her :(
6. Clean ....umm....yeah ....maybe....I'm messy and HATE cleaning.
Happy Thurs All