Friday, April 29, 2011

Random Things

1. I have kind of been a slacker this week on my workouts. I will try to make up for it with a run and ride after work today, even though I just want to sit on my back patio and have a beer.  
 
2. I have to coach at a gymnastics meet in Delaware on Sat. I have four sessions which means I will be there from 7:45am - 8:30pm. Super long day with lots of driving. I hope my girls do great!
 
3. Going for a 50+ mile bike ride on Sunday, then going to the B-Ball game...hopefully :)
 
4. My parents found 6 kittens in their yard! I want them and would go pick one up right now if it wasn't a 6 hour drive :( Kiwi really needs a buddy though!
 
5. Just got out of a 2 hour meeting at work and I didn't fall asleep!
 
6. So glad this Royal Wedding stuff is going to be over with! I am so sick of hearing about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment